Miss Beauty by Arabian Oud: Perfume Review

Miss Beauty By Arabian Oud Perfume is a  light citrus smelling perfume. Once the perfume settles it has a airy sweet scent. The musk is very light but noticeable. In my opinion it is a most sophisticated perfume for mature women. All the scents together create a light breath taking perfume. Miss Beauty is interesting to smell, because I am learning the different scents I am not familiar with, but fragrances that I do know, I can pick up. Lavender is wonderful.  It has been apart of my perfume collection for more than one year, and I have enjoyed using it almost daily.
(Copyright Superlovelyhouswives 2012)
 
 
 
Miss Beauty retails for around $100. Prices online are around $125.
 
 
Description from Arabian Oud
 
Top Note: Bergamot, passion fruit and neroli
Middle Note: Lavendar, fawania
Base Note: Cedar and ambry musk
(Copyright Superlovelyhousewives 2012)

This was a gift from my husband and we both enjoy the smell. It comes in a lovely bottle, and even more beautiful box. I love the boxes that Arabian Oud perfumes come inside of. Sadly, I do not have a photo of the box from my own personal photographs.


( This photo is from asf-dubaishop.com)
 
Such a lovely box, The box itself is like a gift.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts