This Year is Coming to an End 2017!

 The year is coming to an end and I want to leave this year off with an important message to you. Whether you are Muslim or non-muslim come closer to Allah. Allah is the only source that you need. You do not need a middleman or some priest or pastor to be in between you and God. I want to leave you with this message as the year ends Allah never asked you to be perfect. He asked you to worship Him, to worship only him, and to believe in the final revelation. It's clearly that simple. What is also important is that this year is gone. It is never coming back again and in this time I call you to remember Allah. Even if you are not Muslim remember this name Allah. Call it when you're happy when you're sad and when everything in life is going well or going terrible. Call this name Allah. Maybe by the end of 2018 you'll find yourself in a different form of energy and a different level of Consciousness and you'll come back to this post. The new year is starting the year of 2018. I haven't posted for the whole year my life has been anything but perfect. But I have so many blessings in my life one of those blessings is to be able to give you this message. Another Blessing is it in my heart as I'm delivering this message I feel you. I feel as if I am there with you. I feel the void. I remember the happy moments. I remember the childhood. I feel the yearning. I feel the hopelessness. I feel you. And this year knowing that someone, even a stranger, is up late at night wanting for your happiness. Yearning the void to end. Hugging and embracing you as you are in this moment. And seeing everything that you will be but you just have to keep going. Grow learn develop love remove all complaints change your environment say the word Allah as many times a day as you can and see your life change. And if after that change you want to come into Islam come but remember that no one is perfect except Allah. Call on this name knowing that you are loved. This is my message for the year 2017 the word for 2018 is Allah.

Comments

Popular Posts